Eight Yard Skip Hire in Conwy
The 8yd Skip is often hired for medium waste disposal jobs, including: -
- Skip hire for builders and construction industries,
- Skip hire for large kitchen refits,
- Skip hire for large bathroom refits,
- Skip hire for household waste (e.g. house clearance),
- Skip hire for green garden waste such as grass and tree cuttings,
- Skip hire for inert waste, such as soil, sand, concrete, rubble etc,
- Skip hire for shop fitters,
- Skip hire for office clearances,
- Skip hire for store / warehouse stock clearances,
The 8yd Skip can contain around 60 - 80 of waste. The eight-yard skip is one of the most commonly hired skip from Just Skips, and is an
ideal size for most skip hire needs. This skip is also the largest skip for hire, for heavy inert waste such as concrete, soil, rubble etc. Filling a larger skip with inert
waste is a hazard, as the skip hire lorry may struggle to lift the skip.
Just Skips offers 8yd Skip hire
in Conwy and surrounding areas, at competitive prices. Just Skips also offers skip hire services for other skip sizes, suitable for any waste disposal job. Refer to
our skip hire sizes comparison table for more information on our skip hire range.
8yd Skip Hire Tips
- Don't underestimate the size of the skip you'll need!
Work out how much waste you need to dispose before ordering skip hire services. Get a skip that's too small for your waste disposal needs,
and you might need to unnecessarily hire another skip when the original skip is full. A 8yd Skip will hold roughly 60 - 80 bin bags
worth of rubbish - if you think this skip is too small, then consider hiring the next skip size up (Conwy 10yd Skip Hire)
- Break down large waste items to maximise skip hire efficiency
You can obtain better value for money with skip hire if you can break down your skip's waste. For example, an old wardrobe from a house clearance will take a lot less
space in a skip if it was dismantled and sawn in half across the tallest parts.
- Skips are usually delivered by a lorry that's around 9ft wide, 22ft long and 17-tonnes.
Before hiring a skip, ensure suitable access is available to drop the skip to where you need it. If your driveway is too small for your skip, consider placing the
skip on the road instead.
- Don't have a driveway or private land to drop your skip?
You will need to put the skip on the public road. For this, you will need a council skip hire permit. The skip hire team at Just Skips can
take care of skip hire permits for you for a small additional charge. Depending on your local council, this could take up to 5 working days. Call our skip hire
help line on 0845 450 8863 for further information regarding skip hire permits.
Order 8yd Skip hire in Conwy today!
Click here to to order 8yd Skip hire in Conwy,
or call 0845 450 8863 to talk to our Skip Hire team!