Fourteen Yard Skip Hire in the UK
The 14yd Skip is often hired for large waste disposal jobs, including: -
- Skip hire for builders and construction industries,
- Skip hire for household waste (e.g. house clearance),
- Skip hire for green garden waste such as grass and tree cuttings,
- Skip hire for shop fitters,
- Skip hire for office clearances,
- Skip hire for store / warehouse stock clearances,
The 14yd Skip can contain around 100 - 120 bin bags of waste. The 14yd Skip is the second-largest skip available for skip hire from Just Skips.
Note that this skip is unsuitable for hiring for inert waste disposal (e.g. soil, sand, concrete, etc). Filling a 14yd Skip with inert
waste is a hazard, as the skip hire lorry may struggle to lift the skip.
Just Skips offers 14yd Skip hire
throughout the UK, at competitive prices. Just Skips also offers skip hire services for other skip sizes, suitable for any waste disposal job. Refer to
our skip hire sizes comparison table for more information on our skip hire range.
14yd Skip Hire Tips
- Don't underestimate the size of the skip you'll need!
Work out how much waste you need to dispose before ordering skip hire services. Get a skip that's too small for your waste disposal needs,
and you might need to unnecessarily hire another skip when the original skip is full. A 14yd Skip will hold roughly 100 - 120 bin bags
worth of rubbish - if you think this skip is too small, then consider hiring the next skip size up (UK 16yd Skip Hire)
- Break down large waste items to maximise skip hire efficiency
You can obtain better value for money with skip hire if you can break down your skip's waste. For example, an old wardrobe from a house clearance will take a lot less
space in a skip if it was dismantled and sawn in half across the tallest parts.
- Skips are usually delivered by a lorry that's around 9ft wide, 22ft long and 17-tonnes.
Before hiring a skip, ensure suitable access is available to drop the skip to where you need it. If your driveway is too small for your skip, consider placing the
skip on the road instead.
- Don't have a driveway or private land to drop your skip?
You will need to put the skip on the public road. For this, you will need a council skip hire permit. The skip hire team at Just Skips can
take care of skip hire permits for you for a small additional charge. Depending on your local council, this could take up to 5 working days. Call our skip hire
help line on 0845 450 8863 for further information regarding skip hire permits.
Order 14yd Skip hire in the UK today!
Click here to to order 14yd Skip hire in the UK,
or call 0845 450 8863 to talk to our Skip Hire team!